Dr. Sarah Mann, PT, DPT, MBA, NSCA-CPT
Sarah Mann is a Doctor of Physical Therapy in Arvada, Colorado.
- Colorado native
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree (DPT) at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Undergraduate degree in History, Political Science and Chinese at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Masters degree in International Business at the University of Denver
- Completed physical therapy training at the Sie Center for Down Syndrome with Physical Therapist Pat Winders.
- Developed the Adolescent and Young Adult Sports Medicine program with the multi-disciplinary team at the Sie Center from 2013 to 2015
- Owner of Mann Method PT and Fitness
- Specializes in working with adults with Down syndrome and teenagers and adults with neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Works with people committed to safely and effectively improving their health and fitness through exercise
- Provides physical therapy services and fitness training
- Publishing articles on the importance of strength training for individuals with Down syndrome.
- Passionate about fitness and physical activity, thrives on sharing her love of activity, coupled with her knowledge of exercise science and exercise prescription, with others
- Began working with adults with Down syndrome as a National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) certified personal trainer in 2004.
- The opportunity to work with several young adults with Down syndrome changed the course of her life and directed her towards her professional and personal passion of helping individuals with Down syndrome, and their families, lead a healthier and stronger life through exercise
- Sarah loves exercise in all forms and particularly enjoys any activity she can participate in with her husband their two sons